$2,000 Scholarships to 3 Metro-East Universities 2016/2017
Do you need cash for class? Do you love living in the Metro-East? How does a scholarship funded by “Get to know M.E.” sound? Six $2,000 scholarships are up for grabs. Apply by Oct. 15, 2016!
The “Get to know M.E.” campaign is funding six individual $2,000 scholarships to be awarded to six students, two from each of the host sponsor Universities of the "Get to know M.E." campaign:
The scholarship program is one component of the "get to know m.e." campaign, which involves our collective group of sponsors spearheading various community focused initiatives throughout the Metro-East. The criteria for this scholarship is pretty straight-forward! We want to hear why you love living in the Metro-East. Write us an essay today and you could be one of the 2016/2017 scholarship recipients! Deadline is October 15, 2016 to apply!
Tuition Scholarship Program 2016/2017 Conditions
Six individual $2,000 Scholarships will be awarded to six students, two from each of the Universities listed above. All students applying for the GTKME Scholarship must meet all the following nonnegotiable conditions:
- All recipients of this scholarship must be a resident of the Metro-East at the time of application and already enrolled as a full time student (minimum 12 credit hours) in good standing at one of the Universities listed on this application.
- Student must submit a GTKME application and required essay to the mailing address or website listed below before deadline date to be eligible for the Scholarship. The Scholarship will be applied during the academic semester immediately following the application submission. Awarded for Spring Semester 2017 ONLY.
- Students must be deemed in good standing within the University guidelines to which they are applying.
- This Scholarship award must be used for the specified semester as indicated on this application. There is no exception, this will be evaluated at time of awarding.
- This Scholarship award may be superseded by any other tuition-only grant or scholarships received by the student.
- This Scholarship award pays tuition, fees and books only.
- All Scholarship materials must be received (post marked) no later than October 15th, 2016.
- Students must intend to complete a degree or certificate at one of the Universities listed on his application to receive the GTKME Scholarship award.